A light, fluffy and moist nutella mug cake topped off with crushed oreo biscuits - done in microwave in less than two minutes. Perfect for a sweet tooth , easy and quick to whip this up. And it is 'Eggless'.
The cake is so rich and decadent on its own or top it off with chocolate Ganache for a heavenly treat. This recipe is for single serving. You can double or triple the ingredients and it works perfectly.
Yield : Single Serving
Recipe Source : http://priyasfoodsafari.blogspot.in/
- 1/4 Cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/4 Teaspoon Baking Powder
- a pinch of salt
- 2 Tablespoon Granulated white sugar
- 2 Tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/4 Cup Milk ( I used full cream milk)
- one heaped Teaspoon of Nutella
- 4 Oreo biscuits crushed roughly ( I used vanilla cream)
Directions1. In a small bowl, mix all purpose flour, baking powder and salt
2. In a separate bowl, add sugar, vegetable oil, milk and whisk until sugar dissolves
3. Add nutella and whisk until nutella dissolves completely in the milk mixture
4. Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and combine
5. This batter is very thin as compared to the regular cake batter
6. Now fold in 2 crushed oreo biscuits in the batter
7. Wash a microwave safe coffee mug and do not wipe/dry it. This is done to keep it moist from inside.
Pour the cake batter in a microwave safe coffee mug until it is 3/4 full.
Add remaining 2 crushed oreo biscuits on top of the batter. This batter rises while it is in the microwave. So fill in only up to 3/4 to avoid spilling
8. Microwave on high (power setting 800 W) for 95 seconds. If your microwave power setting is different you need to adjust + or - 10 seconds. Check the cake after 60 seconds, 75 seconds and 90 seconds.
9. Original recipe says microwave at powder setting 750 W for 65 to 70 seconds. My cake was done at 95 seconds at 800 W power setting
10. Cool completely and serve with chocolate Ganache or whipped chocolate frosting