Directions1. Boil the potato with 1/4 Teaspoon salt until they are soft. I pressure cooked the potato for 4 whistles. Peel remove the skin and mash the potatoes
2. Add mashed potatoes, grated paneer, grated carrots, green chillies, 1 teaspoon of cilantro leaves, red chilli flakes, salt and 1/2 Teaspoon freshly ground black pepper in a large bowl. Mix everything together using a spoon / hand
3. Apply butter on both sides of the bread slices and set aside
4. Top a bread slice with potato paneer mixture.
5. Top the mixture with a cheese slice
6. Close the sandwich with the second bread slice ( buttered both sides). Repeat steps 4, 5 and 6 for the second sandwich
7. Grill the sandwiches on the sandwich maker until they are crispy and golden
8. Serve hot