Delicious and refreshing way to drink your mangoes. Mango, Orange breakfast smoothie with a hint of paprika and cumin powder. Wake up to this incredibly delicious fruity drink with no added sugar.
- 1 Ripe Organic Mango ( I used locally available mango variety called senthuram )
- 150 ml Orange Juice ( I used Tropicana 100 % Orange Juice, you can use freshly squeezed orange juice )
- a pinch of paprika or cayenne powder
- a pinch of salt
- a pinch of cumin powder ( optional. Trust me on this, mango with cumin tastes delicious)
- Honey for sweetness ( I did not add honey since my mango was sweet enough. If required, you can add honey or Stevia for sweetness )
Directions1. Wash mango. Peel remove skin and cut the mango into large chunks.
2. Add the mango chunks to the blender. Add orange juice. Blend it until it is smooth. At this stage , you can add little water if you find the smoothie too thick
3. Add salt, paprika , cumin powder and blend it once
4. Add ice cubes in serving glasses. Pour the prepared smoothie and serve immediately